1. The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are equal in every divine perfection and they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence and redemption.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
4. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. The Holy Spirit indwells all believers, enabling them to live a holy life, and blesses them with spiritual gifts to witness for the Lord Jesus Christ and build up His Church.
6. The Church, the Body of Christ, consists of all believers who have placed their faith in the finished work of Christ. The Church is to proclaim the gospel and promote the restoration of all things back to God. The Church is the ”hands and feet” of Jesus Christ to bring shalom, or holistic peace and justice, in every part of creation.
7. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.